We are already aware of the growing impact of robotics automation technology in almost all sectors, like, automated sewing robots | automated sewing industry | Automation in the textile industry. The modern edge of digitisation is here with a new turn to revolutionise the manufacturing process. Talking about the gentle knock of the technology in stitching, the apparel manufacturers are finding it easy to adopt the things on the go.
As per the studies and analysis, the advancement of the robotics automation in the garment industry has replaced the electric iron like devices. Most importantly, the sector is not that dependent on the hiring process of the skilled workforce to expedite the process. Even why to do so? Investment in the robotic automation for the process is here to take the task.
The technologically sound machines are sufficient enough to take care of the entire phenomenon. The pre-programmed types of machinery are fully automated for the procedures. Even the large manufacturers of the stitching industries work-out effectively without any complexities.
There exists a precaution before the hiring process, where the complete emphasis meets the experience of the individuals in robotics handling and implementation industries. Better the experience level more equipped will be the manufacturing process.
Impact of Robotics Automation in Stitching Industries
The process of stitching and sewing keeps a concern with the garment, apparel, and fashion industries. There exist automated sewing robots handling devices for cutting out the specific fabric parts automatically. Manually, the process seems complicated and takes a lot of time. The technology with a vast range of computerised equipment specialises in pattern making, designing, cutting and material handling.
The technology expedites the process of transporting the components and raw materials within the manufacturing plants. There seems to be a drastic improvement in production efficiency levels. Still, the robotics in stitching industries, automated sewing robots is comparatively less as compared to the other sectors.
Let’s have a look at some of the summarised list of points explaining the effect of the robotics:-
- Digitally equipped machinery leading to lesser cost of production.
- Pre-programmed devices for monitoring machine performance and labour costs.
- Exact calculation of the raw materials necessary for the manufacturing process.
- Better possibility in the massive production of the designer textiles for consumer needs.
- Enhanced outsourcing opportunity in foreign countries.
- Opportunities for newer entrepreneurs to build their brand.
- The interest of the foreign investors in the garment industries of the country.
- Foreign funding opportunities from the greatest retail giants, including Walmart and others.
Concerning the expectation of high volume quality production, Sewbots have come into existence. It never means to replace the existing and skilled workforce from the industry. Instead, the robotic automation technology helps in looking forward to enabling the workers to manufacture the technology-rich sophisticated apparel with maximum available wages.
- The technology favours the three dimensional (3D) sewing aspects. This takes up the fewer and limited manufacturing process to an enhanced level with super quality production.
- The robotics technology in sewing makes forward the concept of the moving tools. This allows the garment manufacturing with the premium quality and simpler manufacturing defects.
- Easy to implement the designs in outfits like skirts, and others. This turns out to generate a versatile range of fabrication fittings, with rapid alternation of the costumes.
- Unlike human beings, robots are free from tiredness, and lack of concentration, like issues. They can work the whole day and night with a sound accuracy level.
- They maintain constant precision all the time. The regular working of the robotic machinery for the process increases the production and boosts business revenues.
Machines are resistant to unwanted impurities like dust, smokes, and others that are harmful to humankind. As a result, there never exist the allergy-like issues that are most common with the available human resources.
Sewing Technologies Associated with Robotic Automation:
- CNC sewing technology under 2D sewing methodology.
- Sewing units for carrying out the 2D enabled garment sewing.
- Fully integrated and robot sewing methodology under 3D sewing.
- Alternative foot transport technology under the 3D sewing process.
- Free to use seamless design methodology.
- Highest productivity levels with ultimate accuracy.
- Less expensive compared to the advanced machinery mechanisms.
- Fully automated preparation with enormous productivity.
- Easy to understand and use the available machinery.
- Minimal requirement of the workspace for carrying out the manufacturing process.
- Non-requirement of the continuous human resources hiring procedure.
Cons of Robotic Automation in Stitching and Sewing:
- The requirement of technologically experienced employees for monitoring the procedure.
- Dependency on pieces of machinery rather than the available workforce.
- It is necessary to code the manufacturing devices for optimising the robotic operation.
- Maximum investment for machinery setup.
Above all, technology fulfils the expectations of the growing sector. Target-oriented entrepreneurs are willing to fulfil their desires to set up premium manufacturing plants. Even the governments are subsidising the procedures of establishing the setup to let the sector grow with a technological turn.
Every single sector is growing with technological impacts. The cutting-edge technologies like Artificial Intellect, Machine Learning, Robotics Automation have led the industries to develop with golden wings of success. This textile and garment manufacturing remain untouched for a longer time.
To sum up, we have already been successful in developing robot-oriented sewing systems. However, the implementation of the same is there for smaller production areas only.
Keeping the technology limited to smaller production will never allow us to explore the massive production aspects. This technology can boost the production scenarios, and design the amazingly attractive apparels. Moreover, it even promotes smaller investments and overtakes the hiring process of the man force.
We must never consider the types of machinery as a substitute for skilled employees. Instead, the technology permits us to move ahead in the race to grow with a difference.
The manufacturing to distribution process becomes automated in all aspects and thereby promotes the growth of stitching and sewing industries. Let’s move ahead and explore the unexplored areas of production in the sector.
Automated sewing robots | automated sewing industry | Automation in the textile industry